Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back From The Dead

I know it's been a while since I've posted... some of my creative outlets were cut off at work... and on top of that my workload has increased threefold. I know, it's a good thing, right? It is. But I also know that I feel like I've been cut off from an entire world of people I don't even know by not having access to Twitter and this blog site during the day. It's a hindrance to my personal success!! I never thought I'd see the day when I would admit that I need Twitter! That's a whole other post in itself.

I have some new ideas for future posts, and plan to go live with them very soon. Included in my ideas are- advice for raising Vizlas (mine, at the moment, has seized a headband of mine and is parading around the house like it's a first place trophy) the process of sticking to a six week workout program and seeing results in time for one of my best friends' wedding, my real feelings about the AP Style book, my progress delving into the freelance world and balancing online work with local work and a completely separate full time job, and last but certainly not least, a book review.

I'll post again soon- don't give up on me my few followers! I promise from here on out, I'll post consistently. That means real information, and unique information. Stay tuned.

No comments: